The Year of the Dog officially begins February 16, 2018 (good-bye Year of the Rooster!) but if you are in Southern California, you can start celebrating Chinese New Year TODAY!
This weekend marks the Chinese – American Expo in Los Angeles, a weekend trade show that boasts it is the largest in the USA. Here’s a video of the event from 2016 and below, what they say about this mega event on their website:
Chinese Business Exhibition is the largest Chinese-American New Year’s Carnival event, six exhibition halls, nine performance stages, three food courts, Shanghai food area an array of products, went there, saw there, there to eat, there are discounts, there are Show, very fun! This is a great place for the whole family to celebrate New Year. There are various activities in the exhibition area, especially to introduce to every guest and tour reference:
Tips: Exhibition from 10 o’clock to 7 pm, full of activities and businesses can make you play an entire day! If tired, sleepy, want a cup of coffee refreshing, continue to play, you can find in Hall 4, Hall 7 and Snack Street, selling coffee businesses. Here are some of our coffee service providers: Ash Foods, The Six Lithes, Takari International, Califia Farms, Coffee kkot, Sun Hing Foods, and Jasmines Sweet Treat. The Chinese Business and Industry Fair is a Chinese-American and the largest event in the mainstream media It has been reported that sincerity is the light of the Chinese people, each is proud of the Chinese in the United States. The 2018 Chinese Industrial and Commercial Exhibition is about to be held on January 13 and January 14, and the organizer invites all Asians to come Chinese Business Exhibition venue to celebrate the Spring Festival, I wish you all thriving, good health.
Here are the stats on what you’ll experience at this weekend’s Chinese American Expo:
- Six exhibition halls with 10,000 items/services
- Free big red bag with your lucky red envelope – good for stashing your freebies and purchases
- Nine stages featuring Asian dancers and musicians
- Two outfield food courts and a Shanghai food court
- Raffles and drawings
- Your favorite Asian Anime characters – yes even a boxing Superman Saitama teacher will be there
- Anime parade at 1 pm
- New this year: a Beauty Pavilion with latest trendy cosmetics
- Food exhibition with plenty of free samples
- The Stomach King game – you will have to go there to find out more about this one!
- Traditional polite – same for this one.
- Photography contest with big cash prizes
- Even a test drive area for the newest Toyota models
Pomona International Exhibition Center
2118 N. White Avenue
Pomona, California 91768 By